Model homes open by appointment only!
2. Clean Trash Cans and Recycling Bins. Get rid of the funky smells and general yuck by spraying down your bins with a hose and then spritz them inside and out with cleaning spray. Let the spray sit for a few minutes before scrubbing them down, then rinse and leave them upside down to dry.
3. Check Safety Devices.Test the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and replace as needed to ensure they keep working properly.
4. Clear Clutter.Get rid of items you haven’t used and clear out the junk. Consider adding storage solutions to keep organized!
5. Spruce Up The Porch.Sweep the floor and get rid of any lingering cobwebs in the ceiling or corners. Wash down windows, frames, sills, and the front door. Don’t forget to clean off any porch furniture and wash the cushions.
6. Test Your Irrigation System. Get your system ready for summer by inspecting each zone to make sure it’s working properly. https://www.craftmasterhomes.com/irrigation-systems/ for information on how to set up your watering schedule.
7. Clean Gutters and Downspouts. Clogged gutters can cause water to pool, potentially damaging the roof & siding. Keep your gutters free of debris to help your drainage system keep moisture away from your home’s foundation.